Water & Sewer DepartmentResponsible for water distribution and sewage collection.
Water & Sewer Department
Utility Billing (616) 842-0080
Technical (616) 846-2422
Emergency Pager (616) 844-2104
Director of Public Works
Public Utilities & Streets Superintendent
General Services Superintendent
Public Services Administrative Coordinator
Township Water/Sewer/Taxes Online Bill Pay
Pay your Taxes or Water/Sewer bills online! A convenience fee will apply to all credit card payments. Call 844-733-4763 or use the links below to pay your bills.
Pay your taxes online using the link below.
Pay your tax bill here
Pay your water/sewer bill online using the link below.
Pay your water/sewer bill here
Property owners can create a free account to view property and water/sewer information at no charge.
Sign Up for Paperless Utility Billing!
Billing Schedule 2020
Even wipes that claim to be flushable are a problem in the sewer system. They do not disintegrate quickly and tend to clog the pipes and pumps. Even one wipe can block a pump impeller. Help our DPW staff keep the sewer system running properly by not flushing any wipes.
- Change of Address Form
- Drinking Water Quality Report 2019
- Installers – Water/Sewer Lines
- Renter Name/Address Change Form
- Sanitary Sewer System Map 2019
- Sewage Back-up & Overflow Procedures
- Sewer Backup Information
- Sewer Connection Fees 2019
- Sewer Service Application
- Sewer System Rules & Regulations
- Utilities Automatic (ACH) Payment Application
- Utilities Automatic (ACH) Payment Cancellation Form
- Water & Sewer Quarterly Charges – 2019
- Water Connection Fees 2019
- Water Service Application
- Water System Map 2019
- Water System Rules & Regulations
Watershed Protection Guides
- A Citizen’s Guide to Auto Care
- A Citizen’s Guide to Cold Weather Practices
- A Citizen’s Guide to Household Hazardous Waste
- A Citizen’s Guide to Lawn Care
- A Citizen’s Guide to Lawn Fertilizer
- A Citizen’s Guide to Native Landscaping
- A Citizen’s Guide to Stormwater
- Be Stormwater Savvy
- Lawn Care Advice from MDEQ
- Lawn Watering Advice