Spring Lake Township
106 S. Buchanan St.
Spring Lake, MI 49456
Keep informed on upcoming news and events by receiving our email newsletter!
Spring Lake Township is located in West Michigan, along the shores of Lake Michigan near the mouth of the Grand River.
Meeting Notices »
November 4 ElectionView Spring Lake Township Precincts
A registered voter may obtain an absentee ballot if they are:
- Age 60 or older
- Unable to vote without assistance at the polls
- Expecting to be out of town on election day
- In jail awaiting arraignment or trial
- Unable to attend the polls due to religious reasons
- Appointed to work as an election inspector in a precinct other than your own
- Application for absentee ballot
- Clerk Fax Number: 616-844-2106
Military & Overseas Voters
Medicare Review Assistance
Begins October 20
Provided by Four Pointes
Repair work begins October 27
Leaf Drop Off
October 18 to November 15 - Wednesdays & Saturdays
DPW Building, 16747 150th Ave.
Township residents only
Assessing & Tax Information
Assessing information, including year built and square footage, is available online. There may be a charge for this service.
Current year tax information is available online. There may be a charge for this service.
2014 Burn Days
Burn Days for 2014 are March 15th, May 17th, July 19th, September 20th and November 15th. A permit is required. Leaves may not be burned, and burning is not allowed within 1400 feet of Ferrysburg or the Village of Spring Lake.